Just came across these photos of Elizabeth Banks and Jennifer Lawrence at the Hunger Games premiere, and I had to immediately put down my work to throw them up on the blog quickly. I mean: gorgeous, right?
Here’s Elizabeth wearing orange Versace Couture, with hair done by Adir Abergel for Fekkai and makeup by celebrity artist Fiona Stiles. Fiona’s inspiration? “Jane Jetson meets Barbarella with a dash of Valley of the Dolls.” Elizabeth got her peachy glow thanks to Benefit Sunbeam Highlighter and NARS Cap Vert Bronzer Stick, while the lipgloss is Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Folly.
On to Jennifer Lawrence, soon to be one of the biggest stars on the planet, wearing gold Prabal Gurung…
Jennifer’s messy hair normally wouldn’t do it for me, but I think we can give her a pass here, seeing as she’s only–what is she, 22? I’m not a fan of young starlets looking like mini-matrons anyway. But the makeup? Smokey, glowy perfection. If I get a makeup breakdown emailed to me, I’ll keep you posted.
UPDATE! Here’s the breakdown for Jennifer’s look. Jillian Dempsey, Global Creative Color Director of Avon, did her makeup:
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeliner in Black ($22)
- Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Perfect Contour Powder in Blissful ($10, available in April)
- Be Blushed Cheek Color by Avon in Tropical Peach ($8) and Stila Convertible Color in Peony ($25)
- Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction by Avon in Nude Perfection ($7)
- Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Lip Stain in Coral Aquatique ($32)